Bureaucracy has committed murder here in the greater New Orleans area, and bureaucracy has to stand trial before Congress now. - Aaron Broussard Quotes
Quote:Bureaucracy has committed murder here in the greater New Orleans area, and bureaucracy has to stand trial before Congress now. - Aaron Broussard Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Someone who expresses a view that is contrary to the view of the overwhelming majority should be allowed to stand undisturbed as a monument to our commitment to free speech. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-18-2017, 10:08 PM
Last Post: soni
  If you want your energy bills to go up, you should support an ever greater dependence on foreign oil, because the rate of new discoveries is declining as demand in China... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 07:55 AM
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:48 PM
  Some of the most intriguing new research is in the area of extreme weather events and rainfall. A recent study by German scientists published... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:16 PM
  During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-14-2017, 10:38 PM