Chicago: Cops Raid Home After Video Shows Chicago Gang Members Bragging About Guns, Drugs And Dog Fighting

Harvey police said they made a major drug bust Wednesday, after they were tipped off about a YouTube video showing a purported gang member bragging about drugs, guns, and dead dogs. In the video provided to media by Harvey Police, authorities say 24-year-old gang member Ivory King, also known as “Monk,” boasts about having a gun while on house arrest. King also brags about dog fighting, one of the dogs dying during a fight, and the pit bulls on the property.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I bought my dog a suit and everyone said she looks like a used car salesman so I made a commercial soni 0 43 05-24-2017, 05:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  A year ago, a video of me facing off with a heckler hit #1 on reddit and changed my life. Yesterday, one of my favorite YouTube channels (Animated James) animated it and this might be the coolest thing I've ever been a part of. soni 0 51 05-10-2017, 07:44 PM
  Daughter went vertical video with her fidget spinner and it spinnered my stomach. soni 0 73 05-08-2017, 11:43 AM
  Strange cold war era underground home in Las Vegas soni 0 57 05-07-2017, 08:25 AM
  Helmet-cam Shows Dramatic Urban Motorcycle Chase soni 0 61 05-06-2017, 06:28 PM