Everybody has got their vibes - it could be mountain biking, it could be hiking, but for me, it's surfing and music... - Aaron Bruno Quotes
Quote:Everybody has got their vibes - it could be mountain biking, it could be hiking, but for me, it's surfing and music. There's a lot of different things, but I think love gives us peace one way or another, and a calming effect on our soul, so I don't know exactly what love is to me, but I know I try my best to surround myself with that. - Aaron Bruno Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In 2003, I almost died of an intestinal blockage when I was on a mountain in Chile, filming a segment for 'Scientific American Frontiers.' - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:34 AM
Last Post: soni
  Every man needs to find a peak, a mountain top or a remote island of his own choosing that he reaches under his own power alone in his own good time. - Alain Gerbault Quotes soni 0 11 09-13-2017, 09:45 PM
  I went to church and couldn't swallow it. The music was nice but I don't belong there. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-11-2017, 07:34 AM
  Although I don't believe in God, Bach's music shows me what a love of God must feel like. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-06-2017, 05:49 PM
  One of my biggest personal holdings is Rotana. That company has a very dominant force in the Middle East. It has around 45% of all the movie industry and around 75% of all the music. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 13 09-04-2017, 12:58 PM