Growing up from Nirvana to all the bands I was listening to at the teenage time, those were my best friends, more than my real friends... - Aaron Bruno Quotes
Quote:Growing up from Nirvana to all the bands I was listening to at the teenage time, those were my best friends, more than my real friends. Those were the people that sang me to sleep or gave me the confidence I needed to go to first period. When we're all so insecure with weird stuff, when we're having weird feelings toward girls or guys, or whatever. It's the insecurity of life that we all go through. So music helped me. - Aaron Bruno Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The next time I will cry is when I die. My life has been that beautiful. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 39 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 39 minutes ago
  Help one kid at a time. He'll maybe go back and help a few more. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 47 minutes ago
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  Punk rock really influenced me, the basic metal bands, Zeppelin, Stones and Floyd, and Southern rock bands. I think I was pretty well-rounded. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 7 10 hours ago