I've had the same friends I've always had. I mean, I've lost a few over the years. Hate to use the word "success," but I don't know what else to say,... - Aaron Bruno Quotes
Quote:I've had the same friends I've always had. I mean, I've lost a few over the years. Hate to use the word "success," but I don't know what else to say, but some people are more affected by that than others. I've had the same core group of friends that I've always had. We're surfing, so that definitely keeps you grounded. Just when I think I'm cool because we're playing these massive shows or having some sort of commercial success, I can always be reminded how small I am when I try to surf a wave that's a little bit out of my league, and I just get pummeled. - Aaron Bruno Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If something is working, don't fix it. Keep going. Go with the glow. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 17 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't compete with other discus throwers. I compete with my own history. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  I don't think the discus will ever attract any interest until they let us start throwing them at one another. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  Don't just learn something from every experience, learn something positive. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
  Actually, when you're doing something you love, even when you're busy and it's hectic you don't feel the need to relax... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 10:00 AM