In fact, on a side note, after the success of the first record, I got asked to write for some pop artists, as everybody does, and I did a couple songs... - Aaron Bruno Quotes
Quote:In fact, on a side note, after the success of the first record, I got asked to write for some pop artists, as everybody does, and I did a couple songs for some of these massive stars and the review that I got back was, "This artist likes the song but it's too POP-y for them." I was like, "What do you mean, I thought I was writing for a pop star." - Aaron Bruno Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are a couple of times I would've liked to have married. I think I made a mistake, especially once. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It was a compromise. There was a sense that I could write my own memoirs, and Larry [Grobel] would help me down the line, or maybe not, maybe he was too close to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
  I probably write a poem every 50 years. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
  I once asked my oldest daughter [Julia Marie] if she thought about changing her name in school and she said, "No, I'm a Pacino. That's my name."... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 8 hours ago
  Pretty soon I'll start worrying about [my fame] because [my children] carry my name and they have that exposure. The whole thing is, they never asked for it, that kingdom. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago