There's a bunch of songs that I call B-sides on the record that you could argue could maybe have some potential commercial success with another artist, but for me, they just felt really whack. - Aaron Bruno Quotes
Quote:There's a bunch of songs that I call B-sides on the record that you could argue could maybe have some potential commercial success with another artist, but for me, they just felt really whack. - Aaron Bruno Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...she felt about reading what some writers felt about writing: that it was impossible not to do it and that at this late stage of her life she had been chosen to read as others were chosen to write. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 24 09-23-2017, 06:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  I lack what the English call character, by which they mean the power to refrain. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 06:01 PM
  I was an only child. I lost both my parents. By the time I was twenty I was bald. I'm homosexual. In the way of circumstances and background to transcend I had everything an artist could possibly want... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
  I tried to explain to her the significance of the great poet, but without much success, The Waste Land not figuring very largely in Mam's scheme of things... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:15 AM
  I felt pride, wonderful pride, when I was captain. It was an honour to take over from Labby. Anybody who has ever captained a big club, which Everton are, will tell you it's a great honour. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:04 PM