There's a bunch of songs that I call B-sides on the record that you could argue could maybe have some potential commercial success with another artist, but for me, they just felt really whack. - Aaron Bruno Quotes
Quote:There's a bunch of songs that I call B-sides on the record that you could argue could maybe have some potential commercial success with another artist, but for me, they just felt really whack. - Aaron Bruno Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the world of comedy, there's this: "If it's going badly, get off. If it's going well, get off". You can't argue with that either. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:04 AM
Last Post: soni
  I think people need housing. And there's empty buildings, I think people should live in there. If you want to call them squatters, trespassers, hey, I call Wall Street thieves! - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:22 AM
  My secret for success? I don't know what the hell success means. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:21 AM
  Still being ambitious to want to play on the record, I was a mediocre keyboard player. And uh, I seized the opportunity and played the organ. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 08-21-2017, 06:34 AM
  When I'm losing, they call me nuts. When I'm winning, they call me eccentric. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 06:43 PM