I just find that I enjoy the music that feels like there's a journey to the top of this mountain, then you're at the top of the mountain finally with this magical feeling,... - Aaron Bruno Quotes
Quote:I just find that I enjoy the music that feels like there's a journey to the top of this mountain, then you're at the top of the mountain finally with this magical feeling, and you're stoked because you made it, and you're up there, but there's a little bit of sadness to think of all that you lost along the way to get there. I guess I relate and enjoy the path and the struggle very much. - Aaron Bruno Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not trying to top anything. I'm trying to be useful, to play a positive role, to serve the public interest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  What changed in the United States with Hurricane Katrina was a feeling that we have entered a period of consequences. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago
  The fate of mankind, as well as religion, depends on the emergence of a new faith in the future. Armed with such a faith, we might find it possible to resanctify the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 08:03 AM
  It's not unusual to find big political shifts that take place beneath the surface before they're visible above the surface. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 07:52 AM
  I'm old enough to know that a red carpet's just a rug, and I've been able to enjoy the pageantry without letting it go to my head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:28 AM