I've had the same core group of friends that I've always had. We're surfing, so that definitely keeps you grounded. - Aaron Bruno Quotes
Quote:I've had the same core group of friends that I've always had. We're surfing, so that definitely keeps you grounded. - Aaron Bruno Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The conversation on global warming has been stalled because a shrinking group of denialists fly into a rage when it's mentioned. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: soni
  I know that it's probably not a good idea for a comedian, especially a satirist, to support a public policy group or a politician... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:54 AM
  Some of George W. Bush's friends say that Bush believes God called him to be president during these times of trial... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:28 AM
  Be careful who you call your friends. I’d rather have four quarters than one hundred pennies. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 6 08-08-2017, 10:09 PM
  I see the friends I made over the years who have become family today, people I became acquainted with who have achieved so much in their lives. They taught me something with each meeting. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 7 08-08-2017, 07:17 AM