His students were hardly in a position to tell him when he was getting windy, and he had recently noticed, as most professors did after a while, that his lectures mysteriously seemed to be getting longer with time. - Aaron Elkins Quotes
Quote:His students were hardly in a position to tell him when he was getting windy, and he had recently noticed, as most professors did after a while, that his lectures mysteriously seemed to be getting longer with time. - Aaron Elkins Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The scientists are virtually screaming from the rooftops now. The debate is over! There's no longer any debate in the scientific community... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I would kiss Tipper much longer. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 Yesterday, 10:34 PM
  I don't have the illusion that there's any position or role in the world with as much potential for bringing about change as that of president of the United States. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:30 PM
  It is just human nature to take time to connect the dots, I know that. But I also know that there can be a day of reckoning when you wish you had connected the dots more quickly. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:22 PM
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:02 PM