My career is my girlfriend. - Aaron Carter Quotes
Quote:My career is my girlfriend. - Aaron Carter Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My parents didn't make a lot of money. My dad was not a high school graduate - he didn't have a career as such; he was a printing salesman essentially for most of his working life. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:23 AM
Last Post: soni
  During Vietnam, I was in college, enjoying my student deferment. The government wisely felt that, in my case, military service was less important than completing my studies to prepare me for my chosen career: comedian. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-12-2017, 06:21 AM
  During the Reagan Administration, Bob Dole was present at a ceremony that included each living ex-president. Looking at a tableau of Ford, Carter and Nixon, Dole said, 'There they are: Hear No Evil, See No Evil and Evil.' - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 1 08-11-2017, 10:16 PM
  I've spent my entire career being a satirist. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:05 AM
  I was studying to be an architect, I wasn't plotting to join the movies. Films were just another career option... - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 11 07-29-2017, 05:14 PM