I've had my run in with trouble. Fortunately, you know, one slap on the hand is usually the last time for me... I learned my lesson. - Aaron Carter Quotes
Quote:I've had my run in with trouble. Fortunately, you know, one slap on the hand is usually the last time for me... I learned my lesson. - Aaron Carter Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You can always make time to do the thing you want to do, if you want it enough. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
Last Post: soni
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
  This time you've dug yourself an anchor too heavy to move ahead with. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:27 AM
  Carl Yastrzemski was the best all-around player. He could run, throw and hit. He had the ability to play a number of different positions... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:25 AM
  The world is run by C students - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM