I was singing in a mall, and I picked a girl to come up onstage with me. As I was grabbing her hand, I fell off the stage. It felt like I was in the air forever, flying like Superman. - Aaron Carter Quotes
Quote:I was singing in a mall, and I picked a girl to come up onstage with me. As I was grabbing her hand, I fell off the stage. It felt like I was in the air forever, flying like Superman. - Aaron Carter Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The horrible truth is that I am lazy and I am going to write and do bits that just hand themselves to me. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I know who I am. I don't have to brag. I know what I contributed. I know what I did. You think you can do it better? Hey, go right ahead. The stage is yours. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
  I had my moment on the stage. The trick in life is to know when to leave. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:43 PM
  All love affairs end. Eventually the girl is gonna put curlers in her hair. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:39 PM
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 08:51 AM