I'm always studying my craft because I want to be the best at what I do. - Aaron Carter Quotes
Quote:I'm always studying my craft because I want to be the best at what I do. - Aaron Carter Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We may not know who is craft beer but we sure as hell will know what is craft beer by who isn't. - Alan Arnett McLeod Quotes soni 0 12 09-15-2017, 10:37 AM
Last Post: soni
  Being the actors of the craft, the trade, one of the big things you do and you learn is about repeating. There is something to the repeats... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 14 08-24-2017, 09:16 PM
  I want to be a great actor someday, and I've decided there's no use philosophizing; the only way is to work at my craft. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 11 08-24-2017, 07:52 AM
  During the Reagan Administration, Bob Dole was present at a ceremony that included each living ex-president. Looking at a tableau of Ford, Carter and Nixon, Dole said, 'There they are: Hear No Evil, See No Evil and Evil.' - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 10:16 PM
  I was studying to be an architect, I wasn't plotting to join the movies. Films were just another career option... - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 18 07-29-2017, 05:14 PM