I'm always studying my craft because I want to be the best at what I do. - Aaron Carter Quotes
Quote:I'm always studying my craft because I want to be the best at what I do. - Aaron Carter Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  During the Reagan Administration, Bob Dole was present at a ceremony that included each living ex-president. Looking at a tableau of Ford, Carter and Nixon, Dole said, 'There they are: Hear No Evil, See No Evil and Evil.' - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 1 08-11-2017, 10:16 PM
Last Post: soni
  I was studying to be an architect, I wasn't plotting to join the movies. Films were just another career option... - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 11 07-29-2017, 05:14 PM
  The more you are blessed with experience, the fuller and the more enriched you are in your craft. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 13 07-29-2017, 05:12 PM
  [Harriet Tubman] lived such a full, complex, and irrefutably-dynamic life that all the craft in the world would be insufficient in honoring her legacy. - Aisha Hinds Quotes soni 0 13 07-28-2017, 06:33 AM
  Very early on in this process though I studied acting in high school and college, soon after graduation, I walked away from the craft because I wanted to know that this is what I was supposed to do with my life. - Aisha Hinds Quotes soni 0 6 07-28-2017, 06:29 AM