So long as the human spirit thrives on this planet, music in some living form will accompany and sustain it and give it expressive meaning. - Aaron Copland Quotes
Quote:So long as the human spirit thrives on this planet, music in some living form will accompany and sustain it and give it expressive meaning. - Aaron Copland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As long as I can concentrate and remain somewhat calm, I can normally do very well. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Competition in its best form is a test of self. It has nothing to do with medals. The winner is the person who gets the most out of themselves. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  The thing that interests me far more than anything is creating music, songwriting and arranging, and in that context drumming itself is a means... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:03 AM
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:03 AM
  Thanks to the internet, I buy lots of music, but thanks to my easily distracted nature, I forget about half of it! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 10:03 AM