You compose because you want to somehow summarize in some permanent form your most basic feelings about being alive, to set down some sort of permanent statement about the way it feels to live now, today. - Aaron Copland Quotes
Quote:You compose because you want to somehow summarize in some permanent form your most basic feelings about being alive, to set down some sort of permanent statement about the way it feels to live now, today. - Aaron Copland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rock n Roll Animal, the live album, is one of the greatest live albums out there. It was a huge influence on me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Punk rock really influenced me, the basic metal bands, Zeppelin, Stones and Floyd, and Southern rock bands. I think I was pretty well-rounded. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 2 hours ago
  Everything shapes you to be the person you are today. Sometimes hard lessons pay off dividends. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  I sat on the piano bench next to my mother in church. Something happened before I set foot on this planet. I was crawling around inside of her. She was a church pianist. My dad was a brilliant singer. I was hearing it. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:13 PM