I adore extravagance but I abhor waste. - Aaron Copland Quotes
Quote:I adore extravagance but I abhor waste. - Aaron Copland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You're going to see new processes that utilize waste as the source of energy, so there's no petroleum consumed in the process - that makes the energy balance uniformly positive. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:45 AM
Last Post: soni
  A man by his sin may waste himself, which is to waste that which on earth is most like God. This is man's greatest tragedy and God's heaviest grief. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 6 07-22-2017, 05:03 PM
  Mans nature indicates that he was created for three things: To think, to worship and to work. But thinking is not enough. Men are made to worship also, to bow down and adore in the presence of the Mystery inexpressible. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 11 07-17-2017, 09:52 PM
  My aim each day is to adore God more than anything else. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 9 07-14-2017, 07:08 AM
  It's always the rich and there's plenty to waste, yet still China has a lot of people living in very spare, poor conditions. - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 25 07-04-2017, 11:21 AM