If one were asked to name one musician who came closest to composing without human flaw, I suppose general consensus would choose Johann Sebastian Bach... - Aaron Copland Quotes
Quote:If one were asked to name one musician who came closest to composing without human flaw, I suppose general consensus would choose Johann Sebastian Bach... - Aaron Copland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  A lot of actors choose parts by the scripts, but I don't trust reading the scripts that much. I try to get some friends together and read a script aloud... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  My weaknesses... I wish I could come up with something. I'd probably have the same pause if you asked me what my strengths are. Maybe they're the same thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:59 PM
  Before Alar, there was EDB, a potent human carcinogen allowed in the grain supply and other food for more than a decade after it was known to be dangerous... - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:27 AM
  I don't think any decent human being enjoys recruiting. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:40 PM