I hope my recordings of my own works won't inhibit other people's performances. The brutal fact is that one doesn't always get the exact tempo one wants, although one improves with experience. - Aaron Copland Quotes
Quote:I hope my recordings of my own works won't inhibit other people's performances. The brutal fact is that one doesn't always get the exact tempo one wants, although one improves with experience. - Aaron Copland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Global warming pollution, indeed all pollution, is now described by economists as an "externality." This absurd label means, in essence: we don't to keep track of this stuff so let's pretend it doesn't exist. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:53 PM
  If the people that believed the moon landing was staged on a movie lot had access to unlimited money from large carbon polluters ... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:39 PM
  Feb. 9, 1999 Dear Friend, Without your previous support, Bill Clinton and I would not have won our victories for the American people in 1992 and 1996. ... And to win in 2000, I need you by my side. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:12 AM
  My fellow Americans, people all over the world, we need to solve the climate crisis, it's not a political issue, it's a moral issue... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:04 AM