A melody is not merely something you can hum. - Aaron Copland Quotes
Quote:A melody is not merely something you can hum. - Aaron Copland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melody has a certain way that it projects back to you. It triggers certain nerves in your body and certain instincts that normally wouldn't be triggered by a normal voice. - Akon Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 06:56 AM
Last Post: soni
  We may sing, 'Crown Him Lord of all,' and rejoice in the tones of the loud-sounding organ and the deep melody of harmonious voices,... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 8 07-23-2017, 07:20 AM
  On the last album, I didn't want to disturb the melody with too many stories. This time, I wanted to know if I was able to create... - Agnes Obel Quotes soni 0 19 06-20-2017, 05:06 PM
  Sometimes I feel like a melody doesn't have anything to do with me, but it's just something that comes, is accumulated from me playing on the piano, and then this little creature just appears. - Agnes Obel Quotes soni 0 12 06-20-2017, 05:02 PM
  The Planned Parenthood 7" project is an example of us putting our noses to the grindstone on and trying to make a little difference... - Aaron Dessner Quotes soni 0 44 06-02-2017, 01:19 PM