I just want to thank Wayne for even mentioning me. I've been following his career since he started, just watching him evolve... - Aaron Dontez Yates Quotes
Quote:I just want to thank Wayne for even mentioning me. I've been following his career since he started, just watching him evolve. He was always clever with the rhymes. My own quest was always to get my music out to everybody in the world and working with Wayne is truly a way to get it out there. - Aaron Dontez Yates Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forget the career, do the work. If you feel what you are doing is on line and you're going someplace and you have a vision and you stay with it, eventually things will happen. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I started in the music business I was first introduced to 1650 Broadway, uh, which was in reality where everything happened in the '60s. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 13 08-21-2017, 06:40 AM
  Mike Bloomfield sat down and started playing, and I went, whoa! Because I had never heard any white person play like that before... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:34 AM
  This rock thing got in the way of my teaching career. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 09:02 AM
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 08-20-2017, 08:59 AM