I just want to thank Wayne for even mentioning me. I've been following his career since he started, just watching him evolve... - Aaron Dontez Yates Quotes
Quote:I just want to thank Wayne for even mentioning me. I've been following his career since he started, just watching him evolve. He was always clever with the rhymes. My own quest was always to get my music out to everybody in the world and working with Wayne is truly a way to get it out there. - Aaron Dontez Yates Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Breed never dies. Sapper, Buchan, Dornford Yates, practitioners in that school of Snobbery withViolence that runs like a thread of good-class tweed through twentieth-century literature. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 26 09-23-2017, 06:53 PM
Last Post: soni
  Your whole life is on the other side of the glass. And there is nobody watching. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:24 PM
  We started off trying to set up a small anarchist community, but people wouldn't obey the rules. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:17 AM
  I'm used to American actors who have a movie career thinking television acting is beneath them. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:24 PM
  After a while I started to think of that as an image of something that went a lot deeper than the dead dog, which is you can't bring back anything to life. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 10 09-18-2017, 09:26 PM