I think women can be as cruel as men, and men as tender as women, and vice versa. - Aaron Eckhart Quotes
Quote:I think women can be as cruel as men, and men as tender as women, and vice versa. - Aaron Eckhart Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 3 08-19-2017, 06:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  Throughout history, religious wars have always been the most brutal and cruel and merciless. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 06:45 AM
  I was in elective politics for 24 years. I've made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I'm enjoying them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:45 PM
  There was never any doubt in our minds that men and women were equal, if not more so. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:09 PM
  I have felt for a long time that the pathway to solving the climate crisis is through the building of a massive grassroots army of men and women... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-14-2017, 10:27 PM