I have a dog and sometimes I'll be the littlest kid with my dog and marvel at his ears and his nose and how he looks at me. If he died, I'd bawl like a baby. - Aaron Eckhart Quotes
Quote:I have a dog and sometimes I'll be the littlest kid with my dog and marvel at his ears and his nose and how he looks at me. If he died, I'd bawl like a baby. - Aaron Eckhart Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  After a while I started to think of that as an image of something that went a lot deeper than the dead dog, which is you can't bring back anything to life. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 10 09-18-2017, 09:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  In 2003, I almost died of an intestinal blockage when I was on a mountain in Chile, filming a segment for 'Scientific American Frontiers.' - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:34 AM
  Never Have Your Dog Stuffed is really advice to myself, a reminder to myself not to avoid change or uncertainty, but to go with it, to surf into change. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 9 09-16-2017, 07:31 AM
  O fools, awake! The rites ye sacred hold Are but a cheat contrived by men of old Who lusted after wealth and gained their lust And died in baseness-and their law is dust. - Al-Maʿarri Quotes soni 0 26 09-02-2017, 10:39 AM
  Man's nature is made up of four elements, which produce in him four attributes, namely, the beastly, the brutal, the satanic, and the divine. In man there is something of the pig, the dog, the devil, and the saint. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 13 09-01-2017, 06:04 PM