I'm always fascinated with how a person becomes a good quality person, a productive person, and how it happened to me, because I was a terror. - Aaron Eckhart Quotes
Quote:I'm always fascinated with how a person becomes a good quality person, a productive person, and how it happened to me, because I was a terror. - Aaron Eckhart Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I started in the music business I was first introduced to 1650 Broadway, uh, which was in reality where everything happened in the '60s. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  If you'd done a good job you'd just step back and let all these different chemistries interact and let it go. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  I liked being challenged by music. It's good for me. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  Mike Bloomfield sat down and started playing, and I went, whoa! Because I had never heard any white person play like that before... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  I was very, very shocked about Cooperstown. I thought my chances were fairly good, but I tried to stay low key about it, not too high and not too low. That was the way I played, too. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago