But I will say this: In my humble opinion, knowing nothing about it, I do believe that they have remote viewers working on where Osama Bin Laden is. I absolutely, 100%, convinced of that. - Aaron Eckhart Quotes
Quote:But I will say this: In my humble opinion, knowing nothing about it, I do believe that they have remote viewers working on where Osama Bin Laden is. I absolutely, 100%, convinced of that. - Aaron Eckhart Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The more deeply I search for the roots of the global environmental crisis, the more I am convinced that it is an outer manifestation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I have absolutely no plans and no expectations of ever being a candidate again. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 07:22 AM
  I do genuinely believe that the political system is not linear. When it reaches a tipping point fashioned by a critical mass of opinion... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:50 PM
  The signs that the world is spinning out of kilter are increasingly difficult to misinterpret. The question is how to convince enough people to join a critical mass of urgent opinion, in the U.S. and the rest of the world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 10:43 PM
  What's at risk [in 100 years] if we do not take action, truly is the survival of civilization as we know it... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:43 AM