But I will say this: In my humble opinion, knowing nothing about it, I do believe that they have remote viewers working on where Osama Bin Laden is. I absolutely, 100%, convinced of that. - Aaron Eckhart Quotes
Quote:But I will say this: In my humble opinion, knowing nothing about it, I do believe that they have remote viewers working on where Osama Bin Laden is. I absolutely, 100%, convinced of that. - Aaron Eckhart Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If they'd been working with Alec Guinness, for instance, they wouldn't have known they were born if they'd not towed the line! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 26 09-23-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: soni
  Those who have known the famous are publicly debriefed of their memories, knowing as their own dusk falls that they will only be remembered for remembering someone else. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:23 PM
  The longer I practise medicine, the more convinced I am there are only two types of cases: those that involve taking the trousers off and those that don't. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-22-2017, 10:33 AM
  Directing is physically exciting because there's a ticking clock, you're working with people, it's very social, it's very enjoyable. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM
  I am convinced that your Mayor must take the leadership role in education too. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:14 PM