I think every actor wants to be an FBI or cop at one point. - Aaron Eckhart Quotes
Quote:I think every actor wants to be an FBI or cop at one point. - Aaron Eckhart Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When you look at what has happened over the last few decades the natural fluctuations point in the opposite direction of what has actually... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 07:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  It's an important point, and every little bit helps not least because those who make those kinds of changes are more likely to make their voices heard as citizens. But the ultimate solutions are going to come through policies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
  Surveillance technologies now available - including the monitoring of virtually all digital information - have advanced to the point where much of the essential apparatus of a police state is already in place. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:11 PM
  Well-established theories collapse under the weight of new facts and observations which cannot be explained, and then accumulate to the point where the once useful theory is clearly obsolete. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:11 AM
  I do genuinely believe that the political system is not linear. When it reaches a tipping point fashioned by a critical mass of opinion... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:50 PM