Yeah, but there's nobody who represents romance to me like Cary Grant. - Aaron Eckhart Quotes
Quote:Yeah, but there's nobody who represents romance to me like Cary Grant. - Aaron Eckhart Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I try to tell the best story, and the story that has some heart and some genuine terror and some social commentary and some comedy and some romance and some sex and some violence. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:12 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even 'hari-kari' if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun! - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  Every realistic picture represents a choice as to which features of reality should be given prominence; no painting ever captures the whole... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-12-2017, 11:38 PM
  Yeah, the cut throats and the pigs. But who wants all that blood spilled, judge, huh? Isn't there a simpler way of not pissing off the big vipers? - Al Swearengen Quotes soni 0 10 08-29-2017, 10:41 PM
  We must become the United States of America that represents every community, that represents every individual. And we will ultimately become a stronger nation, but right now we are a divided nation. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 11 08-29-2017, 09:50 PM