The F.B.I. is about nuts and bolts. It's all about witnesses and procedure and walking the streets. - Aaron Eckhart Quotes
Quote:The F.B.I. is about nuts and bolts. It's all about witnesses and procedure and walking the streets. - Aaron Eckhart Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It seems to me the mark of a civilized society that certain privileges should be taken for granted such as education, health care and the safety to walk the streets. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 28 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  I can remember walking on the moon. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:42 PM
  All of the factors that make up a quality city - safe streets, high paying jobs, strong neighborhoods, etc. - emanate from a strong educational premise. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 8 09-19-2017, 10:08 PM
  Do you know what investing for the long run but listening to market news everyday is like? It's like a man walking up a big hill with a yo-yo and keeping his eyes fixed on the yo-yo instead of the hill. - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:34 AM
  The arrogance that says analysing the relationship between reasons and causes is more important than writing a philosophy of shyness or sadness or friendship drives me nuts. I can't accept that. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-09-2017, 10:46 AM