I think she [Gina Torres] loved being on the show [Suits], and we'd loved having her. She wanted to do it to some degree sooner rather than later, ... - Aaron Korsh Quotes
Quote:I think she [Gina Torres] loved being on the show [Suits], and we'd loved having her. She wanted to do it to some degree sooner rather than later, so we tried to figure out a way to make it work for both of us so that she could enjoy her life a little bit more. - Aaron Korsh Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 06:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  I always smoked cigars. I've smoked cigars with everybody in show business. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 10:32 PM
  The opening-night audience is mostly friends of the cast and backers of the show, and they cometo applaud their money. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 11 08-19-2017, 07:08 AM
  Pakistan's being an ally and helping the United States, we ought to show Pakistan that we are appreciative for the help that's been extended. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 06:57 AM
  George Orwell once wrote that a false belief sooner or later collides with physical reality, usually on a battlefield. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 17 08-18-2017, 10:24 PM