Well, first of all, let me say, Erik Palladino, Paul Schulze, Ian Reed Kesler, even Malcolm-Jamal Warner, Carly Pope, we just had an outstanding cast of a guest cast in [Suits]. - Aaron Korsh Quotes
Quote:Well, first of all, let me say, Erik Palladino, Paul Schulze, Ian Reed Kesler, even Malcolm-Jamal Warner, Carly Pope, we just had an outstanding cast of a guest cast in [Suits]. - Aaron Korsh Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The opening-night audience is mostly friends of the cast and backers of the show, and they cometo applaud their money. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 12 08-19-2017, 07:08 AM
Last Post: soni
  As someone who's spent time with our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan on USO tours and met wounded warriors at Walter Reed and Bethesda... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-10-2017, 07:31 AM
  Faith, as Paul saw it, was a living, flaming thing leading to surrender and obedience to the commandments of Christ. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 5 07-23-2017, 02:28 PM
  You see so many people doing quite nice and respectful work, but nobody like Warhol. Warhol is outstanding. I think he has a value that is far from fully understood. He's very special for younger generations. - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 26 07-03-2017, 05:52 PM
  You've got a big, big problem if you get caught up in what people say. If you're gonna live for what people say, you might as well lay down and forget it. Because it doesn't work that way. - Ahmad Jamal Quotes soni 0 29 06-25-2017, 09:25 PM