Well, first of all, let me say, Erik Palladino, Paul Schulze, Ian Reed Kesler, even Malcolm-Jamal Warner, Carly Pope, we just had an outstanding cast of a guest cast in [Suits]. - Aaron Korsh Quotes
Quote:Well, first of all, let me say, Erik Palladino, Paul Schulze, Ian Reed Kesler, even Malcolm-Jamal Warner, Carly Pope, we just had an outstanding cast of a guest cast in [Suits]. - Aaron Korsh Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jean Paul Sartre says in "No Exit" that hell is other people. Well, our task in life is to make it heaven. Or at least earth. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:31 PM
Last Post: soni
  Agent Mom is a perfect opportunity for me to do what I love... develop characters, act and take incredible stories to my fans. So yes, I can absolutely see myself cast as Agent Mom. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:25 AM
  Tasting a dish should be memorable If nothing remains in the memory of a single guest, then I have made a mistake. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:33 PM
  As it turns out, there is a thing called the Internet, and stuff does go out there whether the suits like it or not. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 9 08-30-2017, 06:51 AM
  The opening-night audience is mostly friends of the cast and backers of the show, and they cometo applaud their money. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 17 08-19-2017, 07:08 AM