I think going back to the early days of the show [Suits], even back to the pilot, we've always used movie references...- Aaron Korsh Quotes
Quote:I think going back to the early days of the show [Suits], even back to the pilot, we've always used movie references. It's always just been intertwined in the life of the show, and that is born out of my - everything to me reminds me of a movie that I've seen, so I'm constantly in my life referencing those things. - Aaron Korsh Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is only one way of surviving all the early heartbreaks in this business. You must have a sense of humor... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 14 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 09:58 AM
  We're down in Mexico. It's for a bachelor party, so we go into a Mexican strip club... I go back with this woman down a murky hallway... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 09:53 AM
  The youngsters coming up now just go through the motions necessary to make the play. They should bounce around a little, show some life and zip... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 08:25 AM
  I probably worked every single entertainment medium, including some that don't exist. I worked the circus, carnival, I had my own medicine show, I worked 18 years of radio. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 08:16 AM