I think as of right now, we're not hiring an individual to be a series regular and be in every episode to replace her... - Aaron Korsh Quotes
Quote:I think as of right now, we're not hiring an individual to be a series regular and be in every episode to replace her. We're dealing with what we have, and some of it has to do with, as shows get older - I'm learning this as a new to a long lasting series - you start to have maybe some budgetary pressures over time, as people's salaries go up. - Aaron Korsh Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For a free country to continue thriving, there have to be regular reforms, because any society, any economy that stays in place,... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:53 PM
Last Post: soni
  The institutions that we've built up over the years to protect our individual privacy rights from the government don't apply to the private sector... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:52 AM
  This is a hump you have to get over, and it usually comes in the first series. You get over the hump and you're on a roll. - Al Arbour Quotes soni 0 7 08-09-2017, 07:01 AM
  Mass democracy, mass morality and the mass media thrive independently of the individual, who joins them only at the cost of at least a partial... - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 4 08-07-2017, 07:06 PM
  Whatever obstacle comes your way, you gotta be prepared to jump over it! And I think that's what separates the legends from the regular artists... - Akon Quotes soni 0 7 08-07-2017, 06:48 AM