With a larger wheel, you have more contact with the ground, so you have better traction whether you're braking or cornering or any of that stuff... - Aaron Gwin Quotes
Quote:With a larger wheel, you have more contact with the ground, so you have better traction whether you're braking or cornering or any of that stuff. Also, with bigger wheels, once you get them up to speed, they roll faster. - Aaron Gwin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Were we closer to the ground as children, or is the grass emptier now? - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:34 AM
Last Post: soni
  Plays by have been attracting larger audiences in the regional theatres than those of Shakespeare. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:31 PM
  Either you're growing or you're decaying; there's no middle ground. If you're standing still, you're decaying. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:50 AM
  I'm an actor. My life as an actor depends on who sends me what. I'm just taking the best stuff that I can find that's sent my way, regardless of how big or little the paycheck is... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:49 AM
  It's always better to speak the language of the team. Not only for the direct contact with everyone - sometimes it also helps you to understand the mentality of the people in the team a bit better. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 26 09-13-2017, 09:50 PM