Ever since I was a little kid, when I was racing motocross and stuff, it's been a dream to ride for Red Bull someday. - Aaron Gwin Quotes
Quote:Ever since I was a little kid, when I was racing motocross and stuff, it's been a dream to ride for Red Bull someday. - Aaron Gwin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I had a hard time treating my field as if it's horse racing, putting actors in competition against each other... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:55 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm an actor. My life as an actor depends on who sends me what. I'm just taking the best stuff that I can find that's sent my way, regardless of how big or little the paycheck is... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:49 AM
  What do young girls dream of? Of the knife and of blood. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 8 09-14-2017, 12:38 PM
  It's as though either you accept [religious] doctrine and then you can have all the nice stuff, or you reject the doctrine... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 21 09-12-2017, 07:35 AM
  The dream of the news is that it makes us care about other people and situations. But we cannot identify with people to whom... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-11-2017, 10:08 PM