If you're rolling over rocks and stuff and you have a bigger wheel, it's going to stay out of the holes - rough sections become smoother. - Aaron Gwin Quotes
Quote:If you're rolling over rocks and stuff and you have a bigger wheel, it's going to stay out of the holes - rough sections become smoother. - Aaron Gwin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forget the career, do the work. If you feel what you are doing is on line and you're going someplace and you have a vision and you stay with it, eventually things will happen. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  We need a war every 10 years, so we can stay match fit in case the Germans try again. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:55 AM
  Every now and then we could steal somebody else's stuff. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 11 08-21-2017, 06:40 AM
  The [Bob] Dylan sessions were very disorganized, to say the least. I mean, the "Like A Rolling Stone" session I was invited by the producer to watch. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 12 08-21-2017, 06:39 AM
  I think it was Columbia politics, Columbia Records politics that, that, Tom Wilson left [Bob Dylan] after "Like A Rolling Stone". - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 08-21-2017, 06:36 AM