You get changed by the Bill Belichick way, you get changed by the Patriot Way, - Aaron Hernandez Quotes
Quote:You get changed by the Bill Belichick way, you get changed by the Patriot Way, - Aaron Hernandez Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feb. 9, 1999 Dear Friend, Without your previous support, Bill Clinton and I would not have won our victories for the American people in 1992 and 1996. ... And to win in 2000, I need you by my side. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 07:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  What changed in the United States with Hurricane Katrina was a feeling that we have entered a period of consequences. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:05 PM
  I drive a hybrid, and we've changed our light bulbs and windows and installed solar panels and geothermal ground source heat pumps and most everything else. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:49 PM
  The Medicare Part D prescription drug bill, which might be the most corrupt piece of legislation in history, was a huge giveaway of taxpayer funds to the big pharmaceutical companies. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:53 AM
  Most Americans don't think about antitrust law when they look at their cable bill, flip channels on TV, or worry about what their favorite website knows about them. But they should. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:34 AM