Deceit is the false road to happiness; and all the joys we travel through to vice, like fairy banquets, vanish when we touch them. - Aaron Hill Quotes
Quote:Deceit is the false road to happiness; and all the joys we travel through to vice, like fairy banquets, vanish when we touch them. - Aaron Hill Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was in elective politics for 24 years. I've made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I'm enjoying them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:45 PM
Last Post: soni
  And just as the false assumption that we are not connected to the earth has led to the ecological crisis, so to the equally false assumption that we arenot connected to each other that has led to our social crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 07:27 AM
  Airplane travel is nature's way of making you look like your passport photo. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-13-2017, 11:58 AM
  I've never understood why we would want to deny all the joys - and the challenges - of marriage to anyone. Which is why I think any loving, committed couple - gay or straight - should be able to get married. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 10:23 PM
  Bill Clinton is the greatest president of the 20th century because I played touch football with him. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:02 AM