Servile doubt argues an impotence of mind, that says we fear because we dare not meet misfortunes. - Aaron Hill Quotes
Quote:Servile doubt argues an impotence of mind, that says we fear because we dare not meet misfortunes. - Aaron Hill Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's the one species I wouldn't mind seeing vanish from the face of the earth. I wish they were like the White Rhinosix of them left in the Serengeti National Park, and all males. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  I write plays about things that I can't resolve in my mind. I try to root things out. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
  He really is terribly heavy going. Like running up hill in roller skates. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:30 PM
  We can no longer let the threat of an early frost send a chill of fear throughout a large portion of our workforce. Diversification is the only answer. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:12 PM
  Nothing important was ever accomplished without chutzpah. Columbus had chutzpah. The signers of the Declaration of Independence had chutzpah. Don't ever aim doubt at yourself. Laugh at yourself, but don't doubt yourself. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 20 09-18-2017, 09:25 PM