Oh, treacherous night thou lendest thy ready veil to every treason, and teeming mischief's beneath thy shade. - Aaron Hill Quotes
Quote:Oh, treacherous night thou lendest thy ready veil to every treason, and teeming mischief's beneath thy shade. - Aaron Hill Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Live every day as if it were Saturday night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  I went into a restaurant one night and ordered lobster, and the waiter brought me one with a claw missing... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  I'd still prefer to do five nights at a club than one night at Allstate Arena. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:01 AM
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM