Hide not thy tears; weep boldly, and be proud to give the flowing virtue manly way; it is nature's mark to know an honest heart by. - Aaron Hill Quotes
Quote:Hide not thy tears; weep boldly, and be proud to give the flowing virtue manly way; it is nature's mark to know an honest heart by. - Aaron Hill Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It is just human nature to take time to connect the dots, I know that. But I also know that there can be a day of reckoning when you wish you had connected the dots more quickly. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:22 PM
Last Post: soni
  ...unless we act boldly and quickly to deal with the underlying causes of global warming, our world will undergo a string of terrible catastrophes... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:57 PM
  It's not at all new for wealthy and powerful interests to try to hide the ball and ignore independent analyses of relevant facts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:09 AM
  The golden thread of reason that used to be stretched taut to mark the boundary between the known and the unknown is now routinely disrespected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:38 AM
  I'm naturally an optimist, but my basis for hope is rooted in my understanding of human nature. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:29 AM