Shame on those breasts of stone that cannot melt in soft adoption of another's sorrow. - Aaron Hill Quotes
Quote:Shame on those breasts of stone that cannot melt in soft adoption of another's sorrow. - Aaron Hill Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I get old and slow down I want to look behind me and see all the fire and the wreckage and no stone left unturned. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 12 07-28-2017, 10:56 PM
Last Post: soni
  Everybody kind of understands, Oh yeah you take drugs and it does something to your brain and then you can't stop. It's easier to describe that shame, that horrible feeling of not being able to control your own life. - Aimee Mann Quotes soni 0 6 07-26-2017, 06:20 AM
  and I get refill number three or four and the wine is making my bones loose and it's giving my hair a red sheen and my breasts are blooming and my eyes feel sultry and wise and the dress is water. - Aimee Bender Quotes soni 0 9 07-24-2017, 09:14 PM
  The weakness of most men they do not know how to become a stone or tree. - Aime Cesaire Quotes soni 0 12 07-24-2017, 02:47 PM
  You know, we'll hardly get our feet out of time [and] into eternity that we'll bow our heads in shame and humiliation... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 13 07-23-2017, 02:36 PM