Shame on those breasts of stone that cannot melt in soft adoption of another's sorrow. - Aaron Hill Quotes
Quote:Shame on those breasts of stone that cannot melt in soft adoption of another's sorrow. - Aaron Hill Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cloisters, ancient libraries ... I was confusing learning with the smell of cold stone. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:09 PM
Last Post: soni
  An article on playwrights in the Daily Mail , listed according to Hard Left, Soft Left, Hard Right, Soft Right and Centre. I am not listed. I should probably come under Soft Centre. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-22-2017, 10:34 AM
  He really is terribly heavy going. Like running up hill in roller skates. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:30 PM
  Do you know what investing for the long run but listening to market news everyday is like? It's like a man walking up a big hill with a yo-yo and keeping his eyes fixed on the yo-yo instead of the hill. - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:34 AM
  To admonish your brother in private is to advise him and improve him. But to admonish him publicly is to disgrace and shame him. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 9 09-04-2017, 12:48 PM