At its core, meditation is about touching the spiritual essence that exists within us all. Our spiritual essence is not something that we create through meditation... - Aaron Hoopes Quotes
Quote:At its core, meditation is about touching the spiritual essence that exists within us all. Our spiritual essence is not something that we create through meditation it's already there, deep within, behind all the barriers, patiently waiting for us to recognize it. - Aaron Hoopes Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The spiritual sense of our place in nature... can be traced to the origins of human civilization... The last vestige of organized goddess worship was eliminated by Christianity. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:22 PM
Last Post: soni
  The climate crisis is not a political issue, it is a moral and spiritual challenge to all of humanity. It is also our greatest opportunity to lift Global Consciousness to a higher level. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:21 PM
  We have a planetary emergency. We have to find a way to create, in the generation of those alive today, a sense of generational mission. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:06 PM
  I think Hell exists on Earth. It's a psychological state, or it can be a physical state. People who have severe mental illness are in Hell... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 07:01 AM
  My spiritual life is... sometimes I have access to it and sometimes I don't. When I do have access to it, it's usually a sense of my understanding... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:20 AM