[The U.S. government] was tired of treaties. They were tired of sacred hills. They were tired of ghost dances. And they were tired of all the inconveniences of the Sioux... - Aaron Huey Quotes
Quote:[The U.S. government] was tired of treaties. They were tired of sacred hills. They were tired of ghost dances. And they were tired of all the inconveniences of the Sioux. So they brought out their cannons. 'You want to be an Indian now?' they said, finger on the trigger. - Aaron Huey Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I dont see we can have a separation of church and state in this government if you have to pass a religious test to get in this government... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-16-2017, 07:50 AM
Last Post: soni
  I believe the government of the United States should re-examine its policies in the Middle East and adopt a more balanced stance toward the Palestinian cause. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 18 09-04-2017, 01:00 PM
  They recite their sacred books, although the fact informs me that these are a fiction from first to last. O Reason, thou (alone) speakest the truth. Then perish the fools who forged the religious traditions or interpreted them! - Al-Maʿarri Quotes soni 0 32 09-02-2017, 10:40 AM
  O fools, awake! The rites ye sacred hold Are but a cheat contrived by men of old Who lusted after wealth and gained their lust And died in baseness-and their law is dust. - Al-Maʿarri Quotes soni 0 26 09-02-2017, 10:39 AM
  We need an amendment that gives us the right to vote protected by the federal government and the Constitution. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 6 08-28-2017, 06:46 AM