Men are separated by so many petty things. - Aaron Huey Quotes
Quote:Men are separated by so many petty things. - Aaron Huey Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't think actors should ever expect to get a role, because the disappointment is too great. You've got to think of things as an opportunity. An audition's an opportunity to have an audience. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  I don't like a lot of things like [Iraq], I never did. Being in a position of celebrity and having your words carry such unnatural weight...I've always been a bit squeamish when it came to that kind of thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 10 hours ago
  When I was a younger actor, I would try to keep it serious all day. But I have found, later on, that the lighter I am about things... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 10 hours ago
  Is it possible to do something that that makes an audience uncomfortable, challenges them, makes them see things they're not used to? Here in these films... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 10 hours ago