A visual understanding of great composition and how to use a camera and expensive lenses can be learned, but drive and a real hunger for making photos and telling stories... - Aaron Huey Quotes
Quote:A visual understanding of great composition and how to use a camera and expensive lenses can be learned, but drive and a real hunger for making photos and telling stories... I don't think that part can be learned. You either have that inside, or you don't. - Aaron Huey Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm naturally an optimist, but my basis for hope is rooted in my understanding of human nature. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 11 hours ago
  I drive a hybrid, and we've changed our light bulbs and windows and installed solar panels and geothermal ground source heat pumps and most everything else. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:49 PM
  While President Bush likes to project an image of strength and courage, the real truth is that in the presence of his large financial contributors, he is a moral coward. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:32 PM
  Global warming is real and human activity is the main cause. The consequences are mainly negative and headed toward catastrophic,... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:12 PM