I'm not sure how to describe my style. A lot of my work is dark and looks a bit sad, which is strange because I'm such a smiley, over-the-top positive guy who wears gold shoes most days. - Aaron Huey Quotes
Quote:I'm not sure how to describe my style. A lot of my work is dark and looks a bit sad, which is strange because I'm such a smiley, over-the-top positive guy who wears gold shoes most days. - Aaron Huey Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To use a Southern euphemism, our space program has been snake-bit. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  If the people that believed the moon landing was staged on a movie lot had access to unlimited money from large carbon polluters ... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:39 PM
  I'm asking you in your sermons to do the work of the Lord here on earth. I ask for your help in getting that message out urgently tomorrow. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:48 AM
  You're going to see new processes that utilize waste as the source of energy, so there's no petroleum consumed in the process - that makes the energy balance uniformly positive. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:45 AM
  I'm not trying to top anything. I'm trying to be useful, to play a positive role, to serve the public interest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:27 PM