War is death. If we are to engage in war, then we should have to stare it straight in the face and call it by its rightful name. - Aaron Huey Quotes
Quote:War is death. If we are to engage in war, then we should have to stare it straight in the face and call it by its rightful name. - Aaron Huey Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When you're reading some of the great plays, when you do what I call "taking up with a writer," something happens. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:47 AM
Last Post: soni
  I've had very deep relationships that lasted for long periods of time with people - you could almost call them marriages, even though I didn't marry. But it was costly. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:40 AM
  I don't regret anything. I feel like I've made what I would call mistakes. I picked the wrong movie, or I didn't pursue a character, but everything you do is part of you and you get something from it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
  The camera can film my face but until it captures my soul, you don't have a movie, - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:47 AM
  We need a war every 10 years, so we can stay match fit in case the Germans try again. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 09:55 AM