More Medals of Honor were given for the indiscriminate slaughter of women and children than for any battle in World War I, World War II, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq or Afghanistan. - Aaron Huey Quotes
Quote:More Medals of Honor were given for the indiscriminate slaughter of women and children than for any battle in World War I, World War II, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq or Afghanistan. - Aaron Huey Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We must quickly mobilize our civilization with the urgency and resolve that has previously been seen only when nations mobilized for war... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  A day will come when our children and grandchildren will look back and they'll ask one of two questions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:32 AM
  Clouds of a different sort signal an environmental holocaust without precedent. Once again, world leaders waffle, hoping the danger will dissipate. Yet today the evidence is as clear as the sounds of glass shattering in Berlin. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:09 AM
  My fellow Americans, people all over the world, we need to solve the climate crisis, it's not a political issue, it's a moral issue... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
  If there is no cost to be paid for the indiscriminate dumping of pollution into the earth's atmosphere... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:53 AM