I had a tremendous upbringing and foundation but as others like me have experienced, when you go to college, mom and dad are no longer there to help guide... - Aaron Kampman Quotes
Quote:I had a tremendous upbringing and foundation but as others like me have experienced, when you go to college, mom and dad are no longer there to help guide. There were some moments in college that really cemented my own convictions and beliefs. It was a real period of growth and maturity in my sanctifying process. I got married in college. That was a tremendous blessing. Four years later, we started having children and that gives you a deeper understanding of the Father's love. - Aaron Kampman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's a profession in which, the longer you stay, the closer you are to being fired. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
  Music is more of a hobby to me than my hobbies, if that makes sense. I love music; my dad and brother were very musical, and music just happens to be one of my hobbies that became my vocation. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 08:41 AM
  I watched Elvis Presley become - I listened to Elvis Presley. I watched Chuck Berry become. I listened to Little Richard. I heard that music, and it was part of my upbringing. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:17 PM
  I sat on the piano bench next to my mother in church. Something happened before I set foot on this planet. I was crawling around inside of her. She was a church pianist. My dad was a brilliant singer. I was hearing it. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:13 PM