People who leave their cars on the street with tape covering their broken windows are obviously too trusting... - Aaron Karo Quotes
Quote:People who leave their cars on the street with tape covering their broken windows are obviously too trusting. I mean, when your car did have glass for a window, someone broke into it. How is tape any more of a deterrent? What are the thieves going to say? Ooh, that like looks like duct tape, we can't beat that. Let's look for one with scotch or masking. - Aaron Karo Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:03 AM
Last Post: soni
  I read a lot. I spend of lot time thinking. It actually looks like I'm doing nothing, but... hanging out with clever and interesting people is a must if you're writing comedy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:02 AM
  You can leave a kid alone and it will learn to fend for itself, how to work the remote, a tin opener, and the microwave. I see the holidays as a chance for kids to learn self-sufficiency. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:57 AM
  I'm so sick of people treating Latinos like some homogenous group that all feel the same way about everything. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:53 AM
  I bullshit on the phone all day with a variety of people discussing various projects, and occasionally write jokes. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 09:49 AM